SiouxSports.com Forum

Wiki

UND Fan

I need a favor.  Can someone go to the '21 FB recruiting page in Wiki?  I have had these three messages at the top of the page for the last couple of days and it won't let me do ay updates.  Unfortunately, the version I can see is not the most recent version so I hope we haven't lost a bunch of info.  I need to confirm if this is an issue with Wiki on this site or if the problem is at my end.  Thanks! 

Writing /www/siouxsports.com/wiki/data/cache/3/39986aeaaec109f865211974b31c7b54.i failed
Unable to save cache file. Hint: disk full; file permissions; safe_mode setting.
Writing /www/siouxsports.com/wiki/data/cache/3/39986aeaaec109f865211974b31c7b54.metadata failed

22 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

I need a favor.  Can someone go to the '21 FB recruiting page in Wiki?  I have had these three messages at the top of the page for the last couple of days and it won't let me do ay updates.  Unfortunately, the version I can see is not the most recent version so I hope we haven't lost a bunch of info.  I need to confirm if this is an issue with Wiki on this site or if the problem is at my end.  Thanks! 

Writing /www/siouxsports.com/wiki/data/cache/3/39986aeaaec109f865211974b31c7b54.i failed
Unable to save cache file. Hint: disk full; file permissions; safe_mode setting.
Writing /www/siouxsports.com/wiki/data/cache/3/39986aeaaec109f865211974b31c7b54.metadata failed

I noticed the same as I was checking to see the list of recruits.

On 4/25/2020 at 10:58 AM, UND Fan said:

I need a favor.  Can someone go to the '21 FB recruiting page in Wiki?  I have had these three messages at the top of the page for the last couple of days and it won't let me do any updates.  Unfortunately, the version I can see is not the most recent version so I hope we haven't lost a bunch of info.  I need to confirm if this is an issue with Wiki on this site or if the problem is at my end.  Thanks! 

I have sent notes to the Administrator and Jim Dahl regarding the above - no luck.  If anyone (moderators) can help, please do so and let me know.  Thx 

2 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

I have sent notes to the Administrator and Jim Dahl regarding the above - no luck.  If anyone (moderators) can help, please do so and let me know.  Thx 

I see those same messages and when I go to the show pagesource tab, I get a message stating the page is read only.  Is that the issue you're getting too?

42 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

UNDBIZ - just realized that all the basketball Wiki pages have the same issue.  If you could help with them, it would be great!  Thanks!

Done, but I messed up and deleted the 2020 Volleyball Recruiting info.  Sorry, I hope there wasn't too much there.

• 3 years later...