SiouxSports.com Forum

For a laugh

doclenz

doclenz,

Have a few more laughs (at the expense of siouxrock)-

Some classic gems include:

What site are the sioux forums on? PLease tell me
Whats the website for fargo forum?

these are areansa are all bett then the NCC except the football facilities and b-ball. teh sioux got alers and the ralph

and the bison have some pretty good ones i herd too 

taht qoute is gay

u ahve to sign in

and i think the other one is the concordia football coacch.. i hers some romurs about him

Every school has their idiot fans. Southern University averages over 19,000 for football, so they might have a few.

First of all, the world doesnt revolve around the Dakotas, so you shouldnt fault people for not knowing everything about small cities that they have never visited. Just like if you have never been to Maine, you probably couldnt tell me what city the University of Maine is in.

And stop grading these posts like they are english term papers. If you type fast, "that" becomes "taht" or "also" becomes "aslo". Or you might leave out a few punctuation marks, like I do with my apostrophes.

Now, some of these guys may in fact be idoits, but not because they misspell a word or two on this board. :0

And dont come back and tell me that I misspelled "idiots". Taht wuz onn purpos.

I didn't think what that Earle guy said was funny, I just think he's a couple bricks short of a load. Personally I know the capitals of almost every state and the geography of the country I live in, but I guess I shouldn't expect that out of everyone and shouldn't have posted..... :D

Maine plays hockey in Orono in Alfond Arena. :)