SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Alumni

dagies

From reading the news and posts on the Carolina website it looks like DeFauw and Bayda made the cut-down of the prospects and get to go to camp with the big club.

Good luck to them. It is hard to believe Bayda can make the big club right away but it would be a little disappointing to lose him only to the AHL for this year. Hope he can make it.

Travis is really looking forward to the game. He is really looking forward to playing there. He had a good game again in Calgary tonight with an assist. The thing he misses most is not playing in the new rink. Bomber is excited about the prsopect as well. How are things Pat.

Only 5K? We need 11K screaming Sioux fans to cheer on the alums. Although, ticket prices seem rather steep so I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than a few empty seats. (Of course, my personal opinion is that the arena is worth the ticket price alone! heh, heh)

Is the NHL supporting any group giveaways to hockey squads or area school teams?

taz

Travis is really looking forward to the game. He is really looking forward to playing there. He had a good game again in Calgary tonight with an assist. The thing he misses most is not playing in the new rink. Bomber is excited about the prsopect as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing Travis and Brad play in the new arena. I also hope that I get to see Tony Hrkac, Dany Heatly and Mark Hartigan play for the Thrashers.

I'll be at the game with a freind of mine who is a UND grad. He lives in the Twin Cities and swore that he'd never return to Grand Forks. I lured him back with a ticket, a chance to see an NHL game in the new arena and the opportunity to eat at the Red Pepper. :0

It would sure be great if Travis landed a spot on the Wild. I certainly miss seeing him in a Sioux jersey. :D He gave us a lot of great memories in two seasons.

I lured him back .... the opportunity to eat at the Red Pepper. :D

Send him a kit once in awhile; he'll get homesick. Traveled to and from Detroit Lakes this summer (to NWND). Grinder both ways :0 Think it tasted the same, although it used to be around 1AM for the stop there. Resisted deja vu with a garbage plate (for now).

Sprig, when we were there last winter we were told they no longer serve the garbage plate due to health regulations. Can you believe it? :D

Would be a good way to die. Can't believe they served them in the first place. Dept. of Health must not have been around. Wonder if you might get one at 1AM?