SiouxSports.com Forum

Season Tickets

coltssiouxfan

15 minutes ago, UND/CU said:

Any idea if there would be a long wait for 2 season tickets.  My first game was at the Barn in 1970 and having gone to games in 5 (soon to be 6) decades I'm thinking about season tickets for my wife and I while we are still young.

With enough of a donation and champions club membership.... the wait or lack there of would be significantly reduced.

Opportunity lies with champions club rank. Money buys more points.

I'd call the champions club people and they could probably tell you in detail what the possibilities are.

2 hours ago, UND/CU said:

Any idea if there would be a long wait for 2 season tickets.  My first game was at the Barn in 1970 and having gone to games in 5 (soon to be 6) decades I'm thinking about season tickets for my wife and I while we are still young.

My first game was also in that year, youngster. I know of some people that will be giving up their season tickets in that they're moving out of area. Get on the list with the $100 route, your money will go towards your tickets. Good luck!

29 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

My first game was also in that year, youngster. I know of some people that will be giving up their season tickets in that they're moving out of area. Get on the list with the $100 route, your money will go towards your tickets. Good luck!

Geez, my first game was in the old barn around that time, too!

• Upvote 1