SiouxSports.com Forum

Among World's Best: Engelstad Arena

PCM

This link will take you to a Web site for a Norwegian TV station that lists the top 10 best sports facilities in the world. I can't read Norwegian, but listed at No. 6 is Ralph Engelstad Arena.

REA_Sunset1.jpg

Others on the list include Yankee Stadium (No. 1), Staples Center (No.3) Madison Square Garden (No. 4) and Wriggley Field (No. 8). It's nice to be in such company. I'm not sure how the fabulous Fargo Dome was overlooked. :D

This link will take you to a Web site for a Norwegian TV station that lists the top 10 best sports facilities in the world. I can't read Norwegian, but listed at No. 6 is Ralph Engelstad Arena.

Ralph_Engelstad_Are_147210a.jpg

Others on the list include Yankee Stadium (No. 1), Staples Center (No.3) Madison Square Garden (No. 4) and Wriggley Field (No. 8). It's nice to be in such company. I'm not sure how the fabulous Fargo Dome was overlooked. :D

Surfing Norwegian TV station's websites again, wow.

Way too much time on your hands.

AND you can vote for the best arena so go and put in a vote for the ralph...we'll never catch up to the #1 but I bet Ole will be scratching his head if the Ralph is #2! Hope the Lucky Inn isn't completely booked for the world jr's...this could cause of flood of norskies!! get the rommegrot cooking now baby!

This translation is horrible, but it's the only translating program I could find. Apparently "Englstad" translates to "British." At least you can get the idea of what they're talking about.

Ralph British Arena depict at lokalbefolkningen as it arena along with

Not true. I only have statistics 68.9 percent of the time. :D

Kent: Mr. Simpson, how do you respond to the charges that petty vandalism such as graffiti is down eighty percent, while heavy sack-beatings are up a shocking 900%?

Homer: Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forty percent of all people know that.