SiouxSports.com Forum

Best song to be played at a hockey game

phoenixin05

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This statement makes no sense... ;)

cfm made his negative comment towards you. I knew he was obviously wrong about you attending clown college, so I just threw in the joke Diggler made about you and the future clown college girl. Sorry for trying to stick up for you and make fun of you in the same sentence. :sad:

cfm made his negative comment towards you. I knew he was obviously wrong about you attending clown college, so I just threw in the joke Diggler made about you and the future clown college girl. Sorry for trying to stick up for you and make fun of you in the same sentence. :D

So you were trying to point out cfm's idiocy, not figure it out. ;):sad:

Back to the subject, another goodie that's probably underused would be an older heavy metal song called "Push comes to Shove" by Jackel I believe. You might have to dig around in your older brothers tape collection to find it, but if you hear it, I think you will argee with me that it could be used a lot at times when it comes to a hockey game. ;)

I think they ought to play that Nazareth song for fights... what is it called? The chorus goes 'Now you're messin' with a son of a bitch!'

--Elizabeth

I know what song you're talking about...the name escapes me too

I don't know why anyone hasn't brought this up (especially Diggler, since they used to show Schneider's fight to it all the time)...the theme from Rocky.

I just have to say...Corona and I-29 (aka "The Big Sioux") = Good combo ;)

Pssst Northstar, it's called Hair of the Dog. You gotta remember little nuggets of info like this to impress you know who..... If you just say, "I know what song you're talking about...the name escapes me too", you're doomed. :sad:;)

You know, you should have emailed me, or told me over on HG. I'm not a rock histroy expert.

BTW...we're on part 100 over there now...everyone's wondering where you went. Brent thinks you went to go steal a allardbay erseyjay for a certain GG. :D

I thought of another great one for you guys. Its a real oldie, but it would be great if you got everybody singing along to it. Plus, if you don't know the words, you can hum along to it well too. Your oldtimers would really get a kick out of this one, especially if they know their early rock and roll. "My Dingaling" by Chuck Berry. :D

I thought of another great one for you guys. Its a real oldie, but it would be great if you got everybody singing along to it. Plus, if you don't know the words, you can hum along to it well too. Your oldtimers would really get a kick out of this one, especially if they know their early rock and roll. "My Dingaling" by Chuck Berry. :D

wow

wow

Is that a WOW at the thought of all of you Sioux singing that song at the top of your lungs during an intermission, or the fact that I brought that song title up?? :D Its a better selection than those Wiggle songs. :D Besides, I think we all know that Diggler and MNS all want somebody to play with their dingalings. ;):0;);):D