SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to Hang between Final Five Games?

radionews

where will this tailgating take place? i am from "up nort" and don't know teh metro very good and this will be my first trip to the "X". NOte to beerdarts guy, would love to play it with my buddies but our wives say no.......we will someday, yes yes we will.

Tom Reid's is a fun place. I was there after a couple Wild games this year...wearing a Sioux jersey along with my friend. It is a cool place and a few blocks from the arena. Maybe Frank Mazzacco and his hairpiece will make an appearance. He probably knows better though as all WCHA fans other than Goofie fans hate him and the Wooger.

I think I was at McGoverns last year between games and it was a blast, can't remember though for sure. Perhaps that is why I just now have restored my funds to enable me to do it again.

:D;):):p???:0:0:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait! The X will be my home away from home starting this week with High School hockey, then the Wild and then 5 college games!!!

Seriously though I remember hearing that the majority of Sioux fans gathered at Great Waters Brewery. They had a post game celebration one of the nights scheduled, though there wasn't much to celebrate last year.

I think I was at McGoverns last year between games and it was a blast, can't remember though for sure. Perhaps that is why I just now have restored my funds to enable me to do it again.

:D;):):p???:0:0:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait! The X will be my home away from home starting this week with High School hockey, then the Wild and then 5 college games!!!

Seriously though I remember hearing that the majority of Sioux fans gathered at Great Waters Brewery. They had a post game celebration one of the nights scheduled, though there wasn't much to celebrate last year.

We should propose an establishment as the official Sioux hangout between games for any Sioux fan interested. It's always a great time to enjoy adult beverages with avid Sioux fans. Great Waters Brewery sounds good to me, but I'm always open to other suggestions.

We should propose an establishment as the official Sioux hangout between games for any Sioux fan interested. It's always a great time to enjoy adult beverages with avid Sioux fans. Great Waters Brewery sounds good to me, but I'm always open to other suggestions.

I would suggest this place! :D

5732_1.jpg

BTW - They have cheap beer and the best Coney's in the Twin Cities - so I'm only half kidding. ;)