SiouxSports.com Forum

Need 2 tickets for UND v. Tech this weekend!

UNDLAW

Anyone have 2 side-by-side tickets for this weekend.

Also, if I bought two non side-by-side off ticketmaster, would I possibly find two unoccupied seats at REA that I could sit in anyway?

Any info would be much appreciated!

You won't have a problem getting side by side seats. The Ralph is running a buy one get one at half-price sale for the Tech series now so I'm guessing there are a ton of seats available.

This is sad. It's the last series of the season (except for first round games) and it'll be when we're (hopefully) clinching the McNaughton Cup for the first time since 2001. This place should be packed and rockin. I suppose all we get as even an option these days is "packed." I think "rockin" is against REA rules. ???

You won't have a problem getting side by side seats. The Ralph is running a buy one get one at half-price sale for the Tech series now so I'm guessing there are a ton of seats available.

That is odd news considering I couldn't find 2 tickets together on ticketmaster, and neither could the agent at ticketmaster when I called to see if there were even two that were a couple of rows apart.

In fact, I couldn't even get 2 in the entire side of the arena that the Sioux shoot at twice! WTF?

Oh' well... I will be there and take the best two seats I can find regardless.

Thanks for the 411 on that.

???

Anyone have 2 side-by-side tickets for this weekend.

Also, if I bought two non side-by-side off ticketmaster, would I possibly find two unoccupied seats at REA that I could sit in anyway?

Any info would be much appreciated!

I have two student tickets for Sat's game. I'm assuming your not a student, and security is bastards about having student ID, anyone else that could use them let me know.

I purchased two Friday tickets at Ticketmaster in Edina last week and am in the "STUDENT" section. She didn't tell me I needed a student ID to be in that section, so I'm hoping I'm not strong-armed out of there.

You would have bought tickets that are in the student section, or general admission tickets. You are confusing them with tickets bought by the students that need to be used by a student.

If it is the student section in the upper level, you won't have a problem. There are tons of non-students that sit there. If it is a lower level student seat, which i doubt, since they are all reserved season ticket seats, you'd need an id at the gate, but not when going to your seat. If you're in the upper level of the student section, have fun, and try not to miss the "Sioux, Yeah, Yeah's"!!!!

If it is the student section in the upper level, you won't have a problem. There are tons of non-students that sit there. If it is a lower level student seat, which i doubt, since they are all reserved season ticket seats, you'd need an id at the gate, but not when going to your seat. If you're in the upper level of the student section, have fun, and try not to miss the "Sioux, Yeah, Yeah's"!!!!

You are not going to be able to buy a reserved student season ticket from a ticketmaster outlet in Edina.

Couteau,

Feel free to tell me where I am sitting. Nowhere on the ticket does it say "general admission." The tickets say STUDENT SECTION right on them, seats 100 and 101 in G something or other. They're at home on my dresser at the moment, so I don't know the exact language. I do know it says "no alcohol in student section." Trust me, I asked the sales clerk about 100 times if I could actually purchase them or if I'd get into trouble at the arena. They were almost $20 apiece.

Couteau,

Feel free to tell me where I am sitting. Nowhere on the ticket does it say "general admission." The tickets say STUDENT SECTION right on them, seats 100 and 101 in G something or other. They're at home on my dresser at the moment, so I don't know the exact language. I do know it says "no alcohol in student section." Trust me, I asked the sales clerk about 100 times if I could actually purchase them or if I'd get into trouble at the arena. They were almost $20 apiece.

They are in the upper bowl of the student section and they are general admission. You will be able to sit where ever you find a spot up there.

Couteau,

Thanks for clarifying for me. I'm looking forward to coming up this weekend, although I don't know how I'll like the weather. We're leaving pretty early tomorrow morning to make sure we get there in plenty of time for the game. Any good hotels/motels in GF with some waterslides?

Coteau,

Sorry for mis-spelling your moniker. ???

Thanks for the info. I've seen the 2000 NCAA title banner raising game, the 2000 Broadmoor Trophy championship presentation, the 1997 Broadmoor Trophy championship presentation, and the 1997 NCAA title game and festivities afterward. Looking forward to seeing UND (taking care of business on the ice first) hoisting the MacNaughton Cup for the first time live and in person.