SiouxSports.com Forum

New Conference for NDSU......

WYOBISONMAN

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So "next year" only 2 NCC teams could so much as "compete" with SDSU?

SCSU loses Heckendorf if they can replace him they could compete, however I don't see anybody else. UMD? Augie?, MSUM? USD? ummm no. SDSU was not a bad team last year. Didn't they play UND pretty close ???

So "next year" only 2 NCC teams could so much as "compete" with SDSU?

IMO SDSU would be second or third best team in the NCC next year.

SDSU should be able to beat Augustana, USD, SCSU, UMD, MSU-Mankato, and possibly UNO next year.

SCSU loses Heckendorf if they can replace him they could compete, however I don't see anybody else. UMD? Augie?, MSUM? USD? ummm no. SDSU was not a bad team last year. Didn't they play UND pretty close ???

Close never got anybody anywhere. If playing a good team close meant anything, the Sioux men's basketball team was pretty darn good, having 3 close games with SDSU.

The NCC has lost four teams in the last couple years, not one.

The NCC is 19-24 with one national championship in the DII playoffs. The Great West is 61-40 with 8 national championships (not counting NDSU's three poll championships).

The average attendance at a Great West game next year is likely to average almost twice what an NCC game does.

If you are laughing at the Great West, you must have ruptured a spleen laughing at the NCC.

Peru State, Moorhead (at least twice), Upper Iowa (at least three times), Wisconsin-La Crosse (at least twice), Bemidji State, Oklahoma Panhandle,

Northern State, Crookston, Concordia St Paul (at least twice), and SW Minnesota State? Nice non-conference scheduling... for a DIII conference.

WOW, the bison are going to be playing in front of how many people. Cal Poly ave. attendence 6,921 Davis 6,338 S. Utah 5,589. Now this is big time DI football at it's best. It's to bad St. Mary's dropped football because that game out there would have had almost 2,000 people packed in. Your not in MONTANA anymore.

nickelboy, my point is that kind of argument is self-defeating.

If NDSU is mocked for playing in a conference that averages 7K a game, what does that say about a conference that averages around 4k?

If UND fans say the teams in the Great West are weak and uninteresting, doesn't that say something about DII and the new NCC?

Think about it.

tony....the guy who bans everyone bisonville.com board...stay off our site...and your conference was practicly the NCC.....so what are you talkin about and 1 team that would be avg...and the other two would be below avg...so please keep the ignorance on the bisonville.com board and keep telling yourselves how good you are and will be.....

actually I do.....do you?:D whatever i wrote does not compare to the things the Bissssssooooonnnn fans write on this forum.....just another example of SU logistics......and your a fine example.....by the way Tony.....did you know your school was the only school to publish St. Mary joining your great new conference?;) guess all the other schools heard the rumblings that they were going to drop football yet NDSU puts their name in the mix......good job....you guys deserve a big atta boy for that one...

actually I do.....do you?:D whatever i wrote does not compare to the things the Bissssssooooonnnn fans write on this forum.....just another example of SU logistics......and your a fine example.....by the way Tony.....did you know your school was the only school to publish St. Mary joining your great new conference?;) guess all the other schools heard the rumblings that they were going to drop football yet NDSU puts their name in the mix......good job....you guys deserve a big atta boy for that one...

Legend,

what did you post that got you banned on bisonville? i am curious, as i'm sure everyone else on here is. just curious