SiouxSports.com Forum

Tickets wanted to UND exhibition

siouxczech29

Hello fellow SiouxSporters!

I am UND alum living in St. Cloud.  My girlfriend is a SCSU grad and comes from a family of goofer/husky supporters.  I want to expose her to UND hockey at the Ralph so I can convert her to the good side.  That said, does anybody have a pair of tickets I could buy for the October 3rd exhibition game?  I thought this would be a good first step to her overall transformation.

Side note: she is already wearing several of my Sioux items around the house and they look fantastic on her!

PM me if you can help me out.  Thanks!

SiouxCzech (und fan living in enemy territory)

Edited by siouxczech29
Wrong date

Hello fellow SiouxSporters!

I am UND alum living in St. Cloud.  My girlfriend is a SCSU grad and comes from a family of goofer/husky supporters.  I want to expose her to UND hockey at the Ralph so I can convert her to the good side.  That said, does anybody have a pair of tickets I could buy for the October 10th exhibition game?  I thought this would be a good first step to her overall transformation.

Side note: she is already wearing several of my Sioux items around the house and they look fantastic on her!

PM me if you can help me out.  Thanks!

SiouxCzech (und fan living in enemy territory)

I believe you mean the October 3rd exhibition against Manitoba?