SiouxSports.com Forum

UND/NDSU alumini Sioux Falls area

TBR

Years ago we used to get together for the annual football game at the sportsbar in Tea. We should put something together for this year's game. I have called the UND alumni assoc. and left a message about getting a watch party going but have not yet received a response. I am wondering if anyone would want to help coordinate such an event, or if something is already in the works. This message is for both UND and NDSU alumni. I'll probably post on Bisonville too. Respond here or email:

trich57069@yahoo.com

Years ago we used to get together for the annual football game at the sportsbar in Tea. We should put something together for this year's game. I have called the UND alumni assoc. and left a message about getting a watch party going but have not yet received a response. I am wondering if anyone would want to help coordinate such an event, or if something is already in the works. This message is for both UND and NDSU alumni. I'll probably post on Bisonville too. Respond here or email:

trich57069@yahoo.com

Alumni Association is pretty good about supporting watch parties - you will hear from them I would expect. 

Alumni Association is pretty good about supporting watch parties - you will hear from them I would expect.

Always the biggest game of the year in the past. I can't imagine we won't see dozens of viewing parties all over the US for this game.