SiouxSports.com Forum

Tigers at Sioux

sioux fan in phoenix

Zaba appears to be real solid.

I agree. From what I have seen of him this year, he tends to get stronger as well. We need a little of that third period magic.

My bold prediction. Next team to score wins. :D

SOMEBODY FRICKEN WAKE THESE GUYS UP.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zaba has been really good. CC really turned things around after the Sioux PP's, and caught them napping. 4 goals on 8 CC shots that period, but all goals on bigtime breakdowns. Bochenski has never had that many great chances without scoring.

I have never seen a CC team that plays this cheap, either. Got to make them pay when they sit in the box.

Zaba has been really good. CC really turned things around after the Sioux PP's, and caught them napping. 4 goals on 8 CC shots that period, but all goals on bigtime breakdowns. Bochenski has never had that many great chances without scoring.

Parise should have had at least 2 out of the 4.

Bochenski needs to step up or this team is going nowhere.

CC desperately needed a win tonight to stay in the playoff hunt...and played like it.

UND desperately needed a win in the hunt for the McNaughton and (more importantly) to get on a roll after last weekend...and laid an egg.

Instead of answering questions this weekend, this team just created more questions. CC is a good, young team...and losing a close game to them wouldn't be the end of the world. But losing like this is really bad. Hopefully UND can close the gap and make this game respectable and go into next weekend with some momentum.

UND has had some chances but (per usual) can't find a way to score against a good goalie. Zabba seems unbeatable, but I take no solace in the "hot goalie" excuses anymore. Find a way to score or lose. It's that simple.

This CC team reminds me of the Sioux in '01-'02, except much better. They're going to be downright scary in a couple years.