SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UNC

SWSiouxMN

While I appreciate your optimism and hope you are correct (whoever the coach may be), I don't see how we can improve by 8-10 wins in league play.  We don't know how good the newcomers will be (or how soon they will be major contributors) plus we still don't know who will rebound for us.  At 200 pounds and the 6'8" height possibly being exaggerated, it is unlikely that Bernstine will be a big-time power forward and the three big freshman likely won't add enough poundage in the off-season to be overly effective on the boards. 

I do agree that Coleman should have seen more court time. 

Plus, all the other BSC teams will also be doing all they can to improve.

I'm as optimistic as any Sioux fan but gotta agree with you. Yes, we should be better but we should be happy if we get near the middle of the BSC standings. A lot of the BSC teams that beat us this year have a lot of under classmen and I don't think any of them will be leaving early for the NBA.

Coleman 10 points, 9 rebounds.  I really believe he could have done this all year if he was given the chance.  The big comeback was without a single senior on the floor in the 2nd half.  With the addition of Crandal and the incoming freshmen next year we should be near the top of this league without a doubt.

I will buy in when I actually see the guys you mentioned on the floor next fall.  There is no way this roster stays the same after this year's disaster.  Some of those transfers need to be moved.