SiouxSports.com Forum

Check Out The Caption from the In-Forum Article

BigGreyAnt41

North Dakota's Brandon Bochenski (7) pokes at a loose puck in front of Denver goalie Adam Berkhoel (24) during the first period of North Dakota's 6-1 win Friday night, Jan. 30, 2004, in Grand Forks, N.D. In the background are North Dakota's Brett Skinner, center, and Denver's Brady Murray, right. (AP Photo)

Can't believe they missed that, especially since Murray had 2 goals, so his name was all over the article.

You could email them and notify them of the error. You'll even get credit for it.

I'm not one to stick up for the Fargo Forum, as their sports section is not the greatest in even the region, however, I do have friends in other departments. They do not care too highly for printing errors such as these, but sometimes they are missed.

You could email them and notify them of the error. You'll even get credit for it.

I'm not one to stick up for the Fargo Forum, as their sports section is not the greatest in even the region, however, I do have friends in other departments. They do not care too highly for printing errors such as these, but sometimes they are missed.

The Forum has more coverage of sports than the Herald.

I guess it comes to state pride. Since when does Tiger Woods take precedent over State sports? I understand the Forum's eager coverage of NDSU and local high school athletics. I even understand their coverage of the Redhawks and to a certain extent, Minnesota professional sports. But why must professional tennis, golf, and whatever the heck else they can dig up be more important than UND athletics? If I could be the editor of a sports page this is how I would arrange it:

First page: National breaking news/local professiona (if any) or collegiate athletics

Second page: Regional professional athletics, regional college athletics

Third Page: local and regional high school athletics/ Other interests

Remaining pages: Other professional, special interest, and whatever else in athletics including box scores, transactions, and schedules for all local and regional athletics.