SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Idaho St.

sioux2013

This is a whole different team right now. We are throwing good, crisp passes and not forcing shots When we click on all cylinders like this, we are a force to reckon with. Huff has been solid on both sides of the ball. Antwi came in and got a couple of nice baskets. It was a very fun half to watch (unlike the 2nd period of the hockey game).

Much better team effort on the offensive end tonight. Shots were distributed very well to all the players. Stefen, Schuler and Antwi all had good nights and contributed the way they should as long as they get shots and tonight they got shots. A lot of good things accomplished tonight with the exception of rebounding. How did we win giving up that many rebounds?

So who all watched this game? I only watched the first ten minutes or so and Huff absolutely went off in that time but must have cooled down quite a bit. From looking at the box score it looks like we did a horrendous job of boxing out especially on Solarin because he out-rebounded us alone! I am pleased with the playing time that Stefan had in this game and it looks like he played quite well when he was in. Anyone know why we start Salmonson? He is in there for about two minutes and then Traylor comes in for him.

So who all watched this game? I only watched the first ten minutes or so and Huff absolutely went off in that time but must have cooled down quite a bit. From looking at the box score it looks like we did a horrendous job of boxing out especially on Solarin because he out-rebounded us alone! I am pleased with the playing time that Stefan had in this game and it looks like he played quite well when he was in. Anyone know why we start Salmonson? He is in there for about two minutes and then Traylor comes in for him.

Maybe Salmonson starts over Traylor because Traylor is always in foul trouble and this holds him back from getting even earlier fouls, who knows. Salmonson, Traylor and Calcaterra not one of them know how to box out and get a rebound but at least with Traylor you get some down low scoring to offset some of the offensive put backs he gives up. What could have been with Brekke I still wonder and every game I watch his loss is bigger and bigger. Outside of Huff I believe Brekke is the next biggest loss for this team to have.