SiouxSports.com Forum

Hoggsbreath Long Sleeve Shirts

MafiaMan

I was going to post this in the Hoggsbreath brunch thread but thought it might get lost in the discussion/attendance list that will soon be popping up there. In prior years, some long-sleeve shirts with the Hoggsbreath logo on the front were given out to fans who attended the yearly brunch. I busted the bank last year and have concluded that it's not longer feasible (or economically viable) for me to spend $400-$500 on shirts to hand out for free (and believe me, I'd love to keep doing it). Some folks may have been under the impression that the bar gave them out for advertising, but that was not the case.

Anywhoo...I can still purchase shirts relatively cheaply and sell them at cost for anyone who wants one (or more) this year. Price was around $12-$15 last year, depending on the shirt brand. Shirts were a little on the small side (I'm 5'10" and 190, ok, 200 lbs, and a size L was a bit snug so I opted for XL).

Several options are available, but I would need at least 10-15 shirts of each color and style in order to place an order. I would have to have this in by February 15th in order to get the shirts delivered on time so they could be distributed at the NCHC SiouxSports brunch. Options are:

Hoggsbreath International Nite Club logo or Hoggsbreath "wild boar" logo

Shirt color and screenprint options are:

black shirt w/kelly green print (the black ice shirts, as I like to call them)

white shirt w/kelly green print

kelly green shirt w/white print

I will see if I can get some pics up here so you can see the designs but for now, just send me a PM with your cell # and I can text you some shirt photos.

If not enough folks are interested, no worries, there will still be some door prizes at the annual brunch...but you'll be bummed if you see someone else wearing a Hoggsbreath shirt and think to yourself "dammit...I shoulda gotten one of those." :)

Wearing my Kelly green long sleeve with the white Hogg today!

I think I've warn it so much I'll need another. Put me down for three of them Mafia. It goes great with a siouxsports.com fleece hat!

Now, just to make it there so I can get it in person.

Wearing my Kelly green long sleeve with the white Hogg today!

I think I've warn it so much I'll need another. Put me down for three of them Mafia. It goes great with a siouxsports.com fleece hat!

Now, just to make it there so I can get it in person.

What size, Wilbur? XL? XXL?

SWEET!

Cue the "Wilber doesn't look anything like what I expected" comments at the Hogg.

I wonder what people who have never seen me think I look like.....probably like a 55 year old guy who still lives at his parents house....at least thats what my wife says....

Plans are to attend again and try and bring some first timers - will there be a metal detector at the door? I am going to dig through my Siouxpride.com inventory and try and come up with some doorprizes to add to the bounty.

Too bad they are running small. I want to wear a large shirt again without splitting the seams. In any case I will buy two XXL green shirts.

For a buck or two more (or maybe three or four) per shirt, we can up the shirt quality and get Gildan shirts. Gildans are good quality shirts - I have lots of them.

• 2 weeks later...