SiouxSports.com Forum

The Day After "The Debacle": UND vs Simon Fraser

brianvf

Next weekend's opponent, CC, with a bad weekend too. They lost to the color Brown.

CC is struggling a wee bit. But losing to a color that to some isn't considered primary is a reason to end their program IMHO.

Bulldozed list:

-The Ralph

-The John

-The World Arena

CC is struggling a wee bit. But losing to a color that to some isn't considered primary is a reason to end their program IMHO.

Bulldozed list:

-The Ralph

-The John

-The World Arena

Sacred Heart lost to Robert Morris 2-1 tonight.

Added to the list:

-Milford Ice Arena

Uff....losses like that don't happen at the Mill.....ever. Put it on the list.

St Cloud State rolls the US U-18 team 8-0 at home tonight. Put the Herb Brooks National Concrete Center on the demolition list anyways. I hate that outhouse of a rink.

St Cloud State rolls the US U-18 team 8-0 at home tonight. Put the Herb Brooks National Concrete Center on the demolition list anyways. I hate that outhouse of a rink.

I would but the bulldozer has to go to Colorado, and then head out east. Plus people are a lot happier with that program after the whole ofer in the the NCAA tournament ended.

I would but the bulldozer has to go to Colorado, and then head out east. Plus people are a lot happier with that program after the whole ofer in the the NCAA tournament ended.

But it's on the way from GF to Minneapolis anyways...may as well stop.