SiouxSports.com Forum

Danny Kristo and the NY Rangers

BobIwabuchiFan

I watched a replay last night between the Rangers and Flyers...Media guides says Kristo is #46, but didn't see him play at all? Did he get sent down or is he going to play in the big time this season? Vandevelde looked pretty damn good...size, skating, and hands looked like he could be playing all year as a center for the Flyers...

BobIwabuchiFan

I watched a replay last night between the Rangers and Flyers...Media guides says Kristo is #46, but didn't see him play at all? Did he get sent down or is he going to play in the big time this season? Vandevelde looked pretty damn good...size, skating, and hands looked like he could be playing all year as a center for the Flyers...

BobIwabuchiFan

VandeVelde was one of my favorites at UND. Great player that didn't have alot of hype around him.

• Upvote 1

Looks like philly sent a big pile of players to AHL today.....VV wasn't among them

That may be good news for VV cracking into philly.......or getting released.

If Vandy doesn't make the team in Philly, he won't get released. He signed an AHL contract so he'd start the year in Adirondak.

VandeVelde was one of my favorites at UND. Great player that didn't have alot of hype around him.

Kristo just wasn't in the lineup, lots of bodies in camp which means lots of scratches. If Kristo doesn't make the team out of camp, he'll more than likely be one of the last cuts. His last game impressed the Rangers' head coach:

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/node/141550