SiouxSports.com Forum

where to buy a Fighting Sioux dog collar

Anderson2200

Our dogs have that same dollar, they are made by a local company in Fargo called flying dog collars. I think their website is flyingdogcollars.com. They had been selling them at the sioux shop and local businesses in the area. I have not seen them for a whie though. I would contact the company directly, to see if or where they still sell them. They make a matching leash and ID tags with the Sioux head on it also.

I have one but want a spare. I have a little runt. He's a Newfie, small for his breed, he weighs 110 pounds.

Wow! 110 pounds, you could put a saddle on him and give kids rides with that dog. I am also happy I am not cleaning up your yard after that huge dog. :) Some people use these dog to hunt ducks as well. They're awesome dogs though...

Edited by Goon

Wow! 110 pounds, you could put a saddle on him and give kids rides with that dog. I am also happy I am not cleaning up your yard after that huge dog. :) Some people use these dog to hunt ducks as well. They're awesome dogs though...

He's actually a little guy. His breed averages 120-130 pounds. He's great in the water and could play 'fetch' in the lake all day long. Loves kids. BIG POOP! Easy to clean. ;)

He's actually a little guy. His breed averages 120-130 pounds. He's great in the water and could play 'fetch' in the lake all day long. Loves kids. BIG POOP! Easy to clean. ;)

Can I borrow him for the weekend and see if he likes Duck Hunting? :)

Sure, he can use the exercise! I'm sure Dakota could teach him a thing or two....he's a fast learner.

Dakota is pretty set in his ways, so I am not sure how much of a help he would be. :) But he's good with kids, and lets other dogs retrieve the duck when get there first.