SiouxSports.com Forum

Neo-Nazi tries to take over small ND Town

fightingsioux4life

I'll bet the locals never saw this coming!

http://www.inforum.c...icle/id/410012/

In one photo, he says once he becomes mayor, he wants to remove an old, rusty tractor that’s sitting across the road from his house and put a World War II German tank in its place as a memorial to a Nazi armored tank division.

“Had the Panzers won, we wouldn't be chock full to our ears with Hottentots, Aztecs and Chozenites,” he said on the forum.

This guy makes pond scum and maggots look good. :angry:

Aztec...I get that one. I had to look up Hottentot and Chozenites. Okay, Hottentots are African-Americans. Are Chozenites Jews?

Jeez, what a maroon. Maybe some fine folks from Sioux county should take a visit to Leith and let this POS know he should move back to his kin in the deep South or Northern Idaho...

• Upvote 2

Aztec...I get that one. I had to look up Hottentot and Chozenites. Okay, Hottentots are African-Americans. Are Chozenites Jews?

Jeez, what a maroon. Maybe some fine folks from Sioux county should take a visit to Leith and let this POS know he should move back to his kin in the deep South or Northern Idaho...

Not familiar with those at all.