SiouxSports.com Forum

Grand Sky

GeauxSioux

10 minutes ago, moser53 said:

When is this crash and burn at UND going to end. It’s consuming me. And I refuse to give in. And I don’t like making enemies.

Maybe you should go do something about it rather than just crying in an online sports forum. 

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

Maybe you should go do something about it rather than just crying in an online sports forum. 

I’m on KNOX daily. I’m going to make some phone calls on Monday to put the word out. Come to GF and build a Drone Park. Great opportunity.

7 minutes ago, moser53 said:

I’m on KNOX daily. I’m going to make some phone calls on Monday to put the word out. Come to GF and build a Drone Park. Great opportunity.

You should spend your online time over on sayanythingblog. That's where all the people in control of the state spend their time posting. 

Grand Forks needs it’s own Drone Park. Vladimir Putin quote. We live in a competitive world are we are not among it’s leaders. Grand Forks if it’s growing it’s at a snails pace. Drones could be a game changer for this community. Once in a generation or century opportunity. I’m disappointed more on this site doesn’t see it. You snooze you loose. 

Did the state put Grand Sky at the Base to keep GF from developing it’s own. Makes sense to me.

20 minutes ago, moser53 said:

Grand Forks needs it’s own Drone Park. Vladimir Putin quote. We live in a competitive world are we are not among it’s leaders. Grand Forks if it’s growing it’s at a snails pace. Drones could be a game changer for this community. Once in a generation or century opportunity. I’m disappointed more on this site doesn’t see it. You snooze you loose. 

Did the state put Grand Sky at the Base to keep GF from developing it’s own. Makes sense to me.

GF put Grand Sky at the base.  

Just now, Bison Dan said:

GF needs it’s own park so the state can keep its hands off it. All they do here is make cuts and not  fix the state roads.Cost GF tax payers 10 Million The Enemie Within.

37 minutes ago, moser53 said:

GF needs it’s own park so the state can keep its hands off it. All they do here is make cuts and not  fix the state roads.Cost GF tax payers 10 Million The Enemie Within.

I have no idea why you're fixated with a Drone Park?  That ship has sailed and it's at the base.  

21 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

I have no idea why you're fixated with a Drone Park?  That ship has sailed and it's at the base.  

We’ll see Dan everything has gone your way the past 15 years maybe time for a GF win.

2 hours ago, Bison Dan said:

Dan this thread stated in 2013 and this is your first post. If you thought Grand Sky was a threat to your empire you would posted something by now. A UND GF Drone Park is a threat and competition that you cannot take lightly.

33 minutes ago, moser53 said:

Dan this thread stated in 2013 and this is your first post. If you thought Grand Sky was a threat to your empire you would posted something by now. A UND GF Drone Park is a threat and competition that you cannot take lightly.

There are 10's of thousands of communities that could build a Drone Park, but to what end?  Where do the Drones come from?  Who finances them?  They can be piloted from anywhere in the world.  Why would any business or the government use a UND Drone park instead of the base one?  

6 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

There are 10's of thousands of communities that could build a Drone Park, but to what end?  Where do the Drones come from?  Who finances them?  They can be piloted from anywhere in the world.  Why would any business or the government use a UND Drone park instead of the base one?  

Go to page 1 of this thread SiouxVolley post #4741. It’s a private club members approved by the state and government only

13 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Right because SV is always right on.....

Your spending time in a one horse city. A University that will become an internet college.Your winning big time Dan. A GF Drone Park I’ll do what I can do to try get the word out and get one built.  And i’ve been telling the truth for years. To deaf ears. I havn’t had much success.Will there be a Drone Park in GF? You would know you new 1999 what was coming down.