SiouxSports.com Forum

More game-worn jerseys

sprig

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did tell him they should order more Sioux jerseys!  I was wondering if anyone on this board who lives far away from Nodak has had the same kind of experience?

I live in North Dakota, but on a trip to the Mall of America, I found a UND Hockey shirt. Of course I bought it. Not far away, but it was in the middle of Gopherville. I don't remeber if there were any jersey's though.

I live in North Dakota, but on a trip to the Mall of America, I found a UND Hockey shirt. Of course I bought it. Not far away, but it was in the middle of Gopherville.

Well Joe Sensers in Bloomington is in the middle of Gopherville and they pack em' in for Sioux hockey broadcasts.

This year is especially fun to be a Sioux Hockey fan in Minneapolis. Not a peep from those wearing the Gopher colors this year when they spot you in a Sioux cap around the metro. Last year they would instigate some ribbing - this year is a different story.

I live in Chicago, and I see Sioux fans all the time. Of couse, see lots of Gopher and BC fans as well.

The logo is pretty close to the Blackhawks (actually the UND logo is far better), but hasn't seemed to cause any problems that I know of.

Manual bidding process really killed me last year. I was sniped at the last minute. Live and learn.

I live in Chicago, and I see Sioux fans all the time. Of couse, see lots of Gopher and BC fans as well.

The logo is pretty close to the Blackhawks (actually the UND logo is far better), but hasn't seemed to cause any problems that I know of.

Manual bidding process really killed me last year. I was sniped at the last minute. Live and learn.

Any idea what the top jerseys went for last year? Wondering how $500 will hold up?

Any idea what the top jerseys went for last year? Wondering how $500 will hold up?

Depends on the player obviously. If you really want a jersey, make sure you are bidding very close to the end of the bidding process. If someone really wants a jersey, they will go over $500 and probably snipe you (bid just over $500 at the end of the auction before you can enter another bid).

Depends on the player obviously. If you really want a jersey, make sure you are bidding very close to the end of the bidding process. If someone really wants a jersey, they will go over $500 and probably snipe you (bid just over $500 at the end of the auction before you can enter another bid).

So it wasn't public knowledge what the jerseys went for last year? I won't be in the $1,200 range like Mr. Airmail but certainly would offer $500 to $750 for a Bochenski jersey for instance. If that is way out of the range they might go for I should just save myself the trouble of even bidding.

• 4 weeks later...

Somebody should post on this thread as soon as they find out so others of us can determine if we won or not.

By the way Diggs, which one caught your fancy?

I decided on Leinweber, black. He was the only one on there I remember from when I was up there and the others were out of my price range. I thought I would try it just for fun so I can sell my cheap mesh knock off.

BTW, what's the deal with these idiots all of a sudden taking over this site and talking about worthless stuff? Hopefully they get canned before this message board is considered a joke and we become dumber by checking it.

BTW, what's the deal with these idiots all of a sudden taking over this site and talking about worthless stuff?  Hopefully they get canned before this message board is considered a joke and we become dumber by checking it.

I've been keeping a close eye out today. It can be hard to catch things instantly, but there have been a couple suspensions.