SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Weber St. (1/5)

SWSiouxMN

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the most passes we have made in the second half on any possession is 2 and we have 2 assists the entire game. Is that unbelievable, Another possession and no pass. Weber State should just put 5 guys on whoever has the ball and force us to maybe pass. I'd bet we don't.

Huff has shot it every time he has got it this half. Its rediculous. Schuler has touched the ball once this half. Again Huff touches it and no pass. I wish I could replay and count the number of times this has happened. Anybody else watching this or just me.

Im watching. The worst display of team basketball I have ever seen in my life. You are correct 2 assists for 56 points, Huff, Webb and Anderson only touche the ball tonight and never passed to anyone else.

Im watching. The worst display of team basketball I have ever seen in my life. You are correct 2 assists for 56 points, Huff, Webb and Anderson only touche the ball tonight and never passed to anyone else.

You sound incredulous - like this is the first time this has happened - this is our new offense

OMG. Jones just said we only had 3 assists cause when we were moving the ball around the shots weren't made. What game was he watching the ball never moved from the guy who brought it up. We scored 60+ points and only had 3 assists. I'd say over 50% of our possessions in the 2nd half a pass was not made. I now know what the problem is, coaches are watching a different game than what is actually being played.

A lot of talent on this North Dakota team, but like a lot of people already said, not a very "team" team. If UND could get a together like game going they could be really tough to beat, you guys have a very fast team, especially that #0 Anderson? Quite the baller and that one time he flew over our big guys for his own rebound. Great player.

I expected a closer game, kinda surprised by the score, and Im sure the game up there in North Dakota will be much closer.

See you guys again.

A lot of talent on this North Dakota team, but like a lot of people already said, not a very "team" team. If UND could get a together like game going they could be really tough to beat, you guys have a very fast team, especially that #0 Anderson? Quite the baller and that one time he flew over our big guys for his own rebound. Great player.

I expected a closer game, kinda surprised by the score, and Im sure the game up there in North Dakota will be much closer.

See you guys again.

Thank you for saying this is not a TEAM after watching us for 1 game. Been saying this for years that we have way too many selfish players that are only concerned about getting their points. This junior class is so talented but they are almost midway thru their junior years and yet the same players are doing the same things that they were doing as freshman. Webb I believe had 0 assists and he is our point guard, only 2.8 assist/game and 3.8 turnovers. Huff shot the ball almost every time he touched it so he could get his points and forced many many bad shots and even got bailed out several times by the officials. Allard continues to shoot 3's that he cant make and now Wilmer is shooting 18 footers. What is going on with these guys. Every game Webb, Huff and Anderson play selfish basketball we get our butts handed to us. We are much better than this but once again its on the coaches and they are not doing anything so far after 2 1/2 years. I'm thinking we need Hooker at point right now.