SiouxSports.com Forum

Ducking Donny or Ducking Jerry?

kim

Don Lucia did play there too. Plus, Notre Dame is a good program with a new rink and a nice TV deal in their own right. It's not like there are no other reasons other than Mario Lucia for Lucia to want to schedule them. I know we all see our team and games with them as being the most worthy but that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of reasons for them to play an opponent with the qualities Notre Dame has going for it.

I was more or less throwing a jab at lucifer. I do have to ask this though...last year NBCsports said North Dakota was the highest rated hockey team on their network. And yet when we are playing their golden team the games aren't on tv? WTF???

I was more or less throwing a jab at lucifer. I do have to ask this though...last year NBCsports said North Dakota was the highest rated hockey team on their network. And yet when we are playing their golden team the games aren't on tv? WTF???

Exactly.wtf is right!! They both should be on somewhere! NBCsports or NHL network. I watched the whl ohl and qmjhl vs Russia last couple weeks! With no NHL they should fill weeken nights with major junior and NCAA hockey. They have picked up feeds in the past on NHL net

LOL fightingsioux4life...are you referring to the 3-game smackdown that the Sioux put on the Gophers in 2010? The one that saw the Sioux win game 3 by a score of 4-1 after getting a PPG and an ENG in the 3rd period? The one where not a single Gopher fan even thought their team had a chance to win that series and very nearly pulled off a huge upset?

Obviously I have never gotten into it with Gopher fans? Come see me at this year's FInal Five and I will share some stories with you - starting with Gopher fans presumably being responsible for keying my truck to the tune of $3000 worth of damage a few years ago. I have had PLENTY of run-ins with their kind - usually the ones with personalities of European soccer hooligans after their team loses a big game.