SiouxSports.com Forum

Tibesar is new defensive coordinator

UND92,96

yeah, thats my worry too. we have to try and replace the BEST d-backs coach in d2 football, hands down. teaching d-back technique like only bubba knows how will be a very difficult task to replace. i wonder who is going to assume the d-back responsibilities? he turns average football players into good and sometimes great players just by teaching them the proper footwork and techniques. he is truly an amazing d-back coach.

now dosch is gone too? dammit, again!! coach dosch is very valuable too, both as a recruiter and a coach. he was very flexible in that he could coach both the d-line and OLB's. he will also be sorely missed. coach dosch was the recruiter in the TC metro area, so it will be interesting to see how that unfolds with the recruits this year.

Please excuse my ignorance - what the hell is that?

Mensa was founded in England in 1946 by Roland Berrill, a barrister, and Dr. Lance Ware, a scientist and lawyer. They had the idea of forming a society for bright people, the only qualification for membership of which was a high IQ. The original aims were, as they are today, to create a society that is non-political and free from all racial or religious distinctions. The society welcomes people from every walk of life whose IQ is in the top 2% of the population, with the objective of enjoying each other's company and participating in a wide range of social and cultural activities.

www.mensa.org