SiouxSports.com Forum

Tyler Palmiscno

PHE

Coach Blais mentioned in last night's coach's show about the "fifth" line guys getting a chance to show their stuff over the next two weeks due to the WJC. I'm hoping that Tyler Palmiscno has some success during that time so that he can get more ice time during the second half of the season. I don't know Tyler personally but I do admire guys (seniors in particular) who stick it out despite lack of playing time. He played 30 games as a freshman but his games played have gone down every year since (partly due to younger stars coming in and partly due to injuries; i.e. DeMarchi's check from behind two years ago and a monster, but clean, hit in St Cloud last year).

I applaud Tyler's perseverance and dedication to his team. Hopefully he can show off some of his playmaking skills during the Subway Classic and the St Cloud series. Here's a holiday wish....Palmo scores a GWG in St Cloud! :silly:

• 2 weeks later...

What a night for that line.

Hale 1g-2a=3 points

Palmo 1g-1a=2 points

Marvin 1g-0a=1 point.

5 points if my math is right.

On a side note Fuher had a 1g-2a=3 points tonight.

James Massen and Chris Porter had three points on the weekend.

I'm so happy for Tyler, getting engaged and having a great game. Its also great to see that the former East Grand Forks player is showing the talent that we have on this side of the river. I can see more big things happening to him this year. Great Job Tyler, and good luck with the rest of the season.

Palmo got engaged to his girlfriend since 8th grade.

I was very pleased with the way his line played this weekend. I finally got to see some live Sioux hockey this year, and my former classmate doesn't disappoint. I thought they were the line of the weekend. Looking forward to watching them in St. Cloud on Saturday.