SiouxSports.com Forum

Logo on Sioux Pants

siouxper

This is a tangent rant of sorts, but I was wondering why no one has any offense to school names and logos on the seat of sweatpants?

I mean, when the school is not good enough for your chest and only good enough for your arse, isn't that saying something? And then you sit down with those pants on... Imagery is all you need folks. Bad idea.

The only words on the seat of one's drawers should be a circle with an arrow pointing to it with the words "Kiss here" attached :silly:

This is a tangent rant of sorts, but I was wondering why no one has any offense to school names and logos on the seat of sweatpants?

I mean, when the school is not good enough for your chest and only good enough for your arse, isn't that saying something? And then you sit down with those pants on... Imagery is all you need folks. Bad idea.

The only words on the seat of one's drawers should be a circle with an arrow pointing to it with the words "Kiss here" attached :silly:

what the heck are you talking about?

This link has a pretty clear picture of the picture on Chris Porter's pants!

http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/mhocke...concordia/2.asp

Based on what I read around here recently it's a good thing those are Porter's pants and not Nick Fuher's or else 'forecheck' would be in a huge swoon. :love::blush:

:silly: <--- 'forecheck' thinking about Fuher's pants.

I don't know. Forecheck might be a jersey chaser. I mean she doesn't even show up for the first game today because she thought it was at 4. That sounds rather ditzy to me, which is a sure sign of being a jersey chaser. ;);)

I hope I can still be the fry guy after this post! :(:)

What the @#!?!!* is with you people? Great, now I'm more of a jersey chaser than ~SiouxHockeyLover~.

Whoa!!! Back the jersey chaser truck up!! No one is bigger jersey chaser than me!! Well maybe not, but I like to think I'm the biggest! I know that I've told you all who is hot in the team more than once but I just want everyone to know that I have a tremendous amount of respect for the guys on the team and I don't sit around all day staring at pictures of the hockey team. And I don't go to the games to check out the players and their cute little tooshies! Well, I do that every once in a while but I go to watch the game.

I don't know.  Forecheck might be a jersey chaser.  I mean she doesn't even show up for the first game today because she thought it was at 4.  That sounds rather ditzy to me, which is a sure sign of being a jersey chaser.  ???  :(

I hope I can still be the fry guy after this post!  ;)  :)

You can kiss those fries goodbye. Besides, I did talk to Morley and he's still up to wearing it. I can't wait. Which reminds me, we need good ideas for signs that will go with 2 people wearing a Big Mac costume and a McD's french fry costume at the Alaska series, directed of course at Mr. Chris Fournier. ;) That's right, I still have connections at my Alma Matar and will be borrowing them, perhaps along with some other props. I was thinking a small to-go bag (normal size), medium bag (supersize), and the big bag with the handles (Fournier size).

And Diggler, I don't think a jersey chaser would be able to jump in the shower at 2pm and be at the arena by 2:35pm once she realized the game started at 1pm. ;) I still made it for the 3rd period and shootout!

Oh, lots of ideas forming...

A drawing in which the goalie cage looks like a golden arch with the caption,

"Chris: We love to see you miss by a mile" [remember the old Mickey D's slogan "We Love to See You Smile"?]

Or, a sign directed to Chris, asking the question, "Don't Your McNuggets Get Cold In Anchorage, Too?"

Or, a picture of the Lost Boy (Fournier) with the caption, "What Really Killed the McDLT" [fits in with the 80s Night theme since McDLT was marketed about 1985] or "What Really Killed the McLean Deluxe" [that was Mickey D's attempt at a lower fat burger that nobody wanted to eat, circa early 90s]

Or, "You Deserve a Breakaway...but You'll Whiff on the Shot" [would student-age types be too young to remember the jingle "You Deserve a Break Today"?]