SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here too! But like you the actual broadcast has a very substancial lag time, so I listen to the game and then check here during intermissions. :lol: Just got back from a dissapointing championship football party. Oh well, still have hockey hopes. Nick Fuher is in tonight, he wasn't last night was he?

Sounds like yet again Parise is getting mugged. I get the feeling Blais will be making some phone calls to the league office over the break. Just because Parise is a good player, he should not be expected to be able to fight through more crap.

Just tuned in. Hennessy said something about emotional presentation during intermission and passing the bucket. Anyone know what he is talking about.

Also, what's the story with Massen? Is he still hurt or just not getting playing time this year?

Parise and Bochenski show; came close to scoring 4, including a shorty, ended with just 2. Much improved defensive effort compared to last night so far.

Palmo and Canady are in; don't believe Massen is, not sure what other forward is sitting. Edit: don't believe I've seen Hale.

Just tuned in. Hennessy said something about emotional presentation during intermission and passing the bucket. Anyone know what he is talking about.

Also, what's the story with Massen? Is he still hurt or just not getting playing time this year?

Probably a collection for the GF Central player that's fighting cancer.

Massen played last night, is sitting tonight.