SiouxSports.com Forum

No Family/No Chemistry

bigskybound12

Nope. Won't.

Just a friendly reminder about "anonymity on the interwebs". ;)

What, exactly, did the topic starter do wrong? I don't think he is a player, player's parent, assistant coach or even a staff person. He is someone that has some idea of what is going on within the Men's Basketball program. You can disagree with it or agree with it, but I don't think it's fair to say it was out of line to post it. If we can't even discuss things like this that impact the programs we support financially and otherwise, then there is no point ot having a forum like this.

My 2 cents (nothing more)

While some people may disagree with the thread starter's motives, it's not a big secret that there are personality issues amongst this team and coaching staff. Winning helps keep a lot of that under wraps, but what happens if we don't win all those home games this year? What happens if the team doesn't get a big or two and gets dominated in the Big Sky? This will become much bigger news than it already is and unfortunately, it's almost an asterisk next to the team when talking about them.

Time for today's non sequitor factoid:

Did you know that moderators and administrators on this forum can see the IP address that a post comes from?

Privacy laws and exactly what does that do and why would they do that? This is an open forum to debate various issues.