SiouxSports.com Forum

What channel is fsn plus

gfhockey

for midcontinet subrsribers

I contacted Midco the day this channel was announced, as I assumed, they WILL NOT be getting FSN Plus. Only God knows why, considering the tiny cable companies in the lakes region all carry it. I hate them with a passion and this is just more reason to hate them. Once they do get it i'm sure they'll make it so you have to pay to get the channel.

Why couldnt they do like some of the cable co's are doing and having it share a channel with something else

examples

Comcast is sharing the SD feed with a channel that shows paid programs. The HD channel is shared with Big10 alt

Mediacom is sharing it with their Medicom Connections channel

Dish and Directv its just on an alt sports channel

Arvig is sharing it with their "Local Link" which is like a public access channel

Surely Midco can free up a public access channel to share it with FSN+ part time. Heck use one of those Midco channels. I'm sure folks wont get mad if the 5th grade basketball replay wasnt shown a 4th time ;)

alright, Midcontinent contacted me back today and said they will be getting the channel soon and that it will be announced soon as well. Hopefully I don't need to buy a new package to get it...

since its a part time channel (only when 2 games are on at once) its part of your regular cable package

I think it means the channel is FSN Plus programming all the time

The ones that say "event only" the channel is shared with something else. I posted those above but here they are again

examples

Comcast is sharing the SD feed with a channel that shows paid programs. The HD channel is shared with Big10 alt

Mediacom is sharing it with their Medicom Connections channel

Dish and Directv its just on an alt sports channel

Arvig is sharing it with their "Local Link" which is like a public access channel

• 2 weeks later...

CableNone in Fargo is messing with the channels again... http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/pages/fsnorth_plus/ lists CH 14 in Fargo, however the Sioux Gopher game isn't on Channel 14.

Anyone in Fargo know what channel FSN+ in now for Cableone w/o a box?

Also, anyone know if I can get FSSN on Cableone in Fargo w/o a box?

Yeah Cable One in Fargo said that Saturday nights game would be on 14 but all I got was an information on the Ninja blender. Three payments of $39.95 if you call within the next 30 minutes, but I digress.. If you have a cable box FSSN is channel 70. Or usually 306/307. Without a box, it comes in on channel 15.70.