SiouxSports.com Forum

Jon Merrill may leave Michigan for the OHL

Csonked Out

Not sure if this deserves it's own thread so Mod's can move it if they wish. But Michigan's top defender and the Devil's top prospect is apparently on the verge of leaving school for Plymouth of the OHL. Very disappointing if this is the case, there has got to be some agreement come to about players leaving mid-season.

http://www.michigandaily.com//sports/jon-merrills-future-michigan-hockey-team-doubt

Not sure if this deserves it's own thread so Mod's can move it if they wish. But Michigan's top defender and the Devil's top prospect is apparently on the verge of leaving school for Plymouth of the OHL. Very disappointing if this is the case, there has got to be some agreement come to about players leaving mid-season.

http://www.michigand...ckey-team-doubt

Which makes Matt Frattin taking his discipline and going back home and straightening himself out all the more impressive. He could have easily taken the easy way out and played in the minors for the Leafs organization, but he chose to make amends.

lol! No kidding, and most sioux fans only stayed for one game. I dealt with that crap both nights

Our group stayed the whole weekend and decided to keep count. "Hail to the Victors" was played no fewer than 25 times each game. I swear that song is permanately ingrained in my brain. :D It still gets stuck in my head from time to time.

Our group stayed the whole weekend and decided to keep count. "Hail to the Victors" was played no fewer than 25 times each game. I swear that song is permanately ingrained in my brain. :D It still gets stuck in my head from time to time.

Every time I heard that song I almost throw up.