SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher tics gone

sioux rube

I was on at noon and tried for gopher tickets and when I tried to get them they were gone as well. The season ticket wait list people must have grabbed them up at 10am which is fine. I was a little disappointed, but we did get season tickets and they didn't so what can ya do I guess.

I was on at noon and tried for gopher tickets and when I tried to get them they were gone as well. The season ticket wait list people must have grabbed them up at 10am which is fine. I was a little disappointed, but we did get season tickets and they didn't so what can ya do I guess.

I didn't know it worked that way. This is my 11th year with season tickets and have yet to extra ones for this series although I have other wys of getting them.

I was able to pick up two as well, I was hoping to take my boy to a Sioux goph game. I guess I can now as long as we sit on opposite ends of the Ralph.

There were quite a few single seats available for a very short time. I guess I just got lucky by getting them into the cart in time.

It's frustrating but I understand the presale opportunities for season tickets holders, waiting list holders, you pony up a donation you should get a preference.

I was hoping to get a hold a three or four singles and trade them for a pair together.

Oh well, I'll work out.

There really wasn't anything more available for the badgers either, kinda makes you think, will the same demand be there for the NCHL teams?

Did grab a bunch of the Harvard new years eve tics, and a canadinn suite for the family!

That'll be a good time for the boys.

GO SIOUX