SiouxSports.com Forum

Construction Near the Alerus

siouxfan68

I thought that was in a field south of the Alerus parking lot. This building is IN the Alerus Center parking lot and is a long 1 story rectangle. It doesn't look like a hotel but I guess it could be.

The new hotel is in the South East Alerus parking lot. It is a long, now 2 story and I think 3/4 story building when completed. I drive by it everyday on my way to work. South of 17th ave is the new Black Gold Potatoes Corporate Headquarters. Those are the only two projects currently being worked on on the west side of 42nd street between Demers and 32nd ave s. The article that is linked actually has a picture of it...

The new hotel is in the South East Alerus parking lot. It is a long, now 2 story and I think 3/4 story building when completed. I drive by it everyday on my way to work. South of 17th ave is the new Black Gold Potatoes Corporate Headquarters. Those are the only two projects currently being worked on on the west side of 42nd street between Demers and 32nd ave s. The article that is linked actually has a picture of it...

I didn't see that picture in the Herald, thanks for clearing that up!

I work with all the construction companies. The construction jobs that I have direct knowledge of is: a new Sleep Inn directly south of the Alerus, further south I believe it was some black gold office. Down on 32nd Ruby Tuesdays is going up next to IHOP and Olive Garden started construction last week at the site of the old movie theatre on the south side of the mall. Obviously there is a bit more going on than that but those are the ones that I have been involved in prepping for construction.

I work with all the construction companies. The construction jobs that I have direct knowledge of is: a new Sleep Inn directly south of the Alerus, further south I believe it was some black gold office. Down on 32nd Ruby Tuesdays is going up next to IHOP and Olive Garden started construction last week at the site of the old movie theatre on the south side of the mall. Obviously there is a bit more going on than that but those are the ones that I have been involved in prepping for construction.

Just out of curiousity, is there another business going in next to the Ruby Tuesdays? I was driving by there the other day and it appeared as though a second, unattached building was going up right to the south of it. Perhaps it's part of the Ruby Tuesdays restaurant, I couldn't really tell by the angle I was viewing it from, but if so, then Ruby Tuesdays appears as though it's a rather large restaurat.

Just out of curiousity, is there another business going in next to the Ruby Tuesdays? I was driving by there the other day and it appeared as though a second, unattached building was going up right to the south of it. Perhaps it's part of the Ruby Tuesdays restaurant, I couldn't really tell by the angle I was viewing it from, but if so, then Ruby Tuesdays appears as though it's a rather large restaurat.

I believe that I saw a Riddle's Jewelry sign next to the Ruby Tuesdays sign.