Brent_Bobyck

What is your ticket situation?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your ticket situation?

• I already have tickets
    • I am going to get tickets, just haven't gotten around to it
    • Waiting until tournament gets closer and then I will decide
    • I am not getting tickets no matter what

I think I'll be on break from teaching and I want to go, but the cost is high and it is a lot of games. I guess I'm hoping to pick up some single game as it gets closer. I wouldn't mind volunteering if it meant I could watch some of the games. Anyone know who is handling volunteers?

I wouldn't mind volunteering if it meant I could watch some of the games. Anyone know who is handling volunteers?

I am a WJC volunteer. I can tell you that all volunteers are told up front that if they're doing it with the idea of watching games, they shouldn't volunteer.

I am a WJC volunteer. I can tell you that all volunteers are told up front that if they're doing it with the idea of watching games, they shouldn't volunteer.

I realize that. I'd work. It would be nice if volunteers got a pass to a game or two. Watch from the club level or just find an empty seat. Hopefully they get something for giving up their time to make a big money making event like this go smoothly.

P.S. I realize that getting something to volunteer would mean it's not volunteering.