SiouxSports.com Forum

who's watching UMD Bemidji ?

Fetch

I got impressed with Bemidji today. They react to the play as one cohesive team as well as anyone. They keep numbers on the right side of the puck. They didn't give UMD much (except the last 30 seconds of regulation!). They make good decisions with the puck. (They didn't finish well today.)

I can see why they gave UNO fits. UNO makes a living off other team's mistakes, and turns them into goals. BSU rarely makes mistakes, rarely gives up odd man rushes, etc. They make you beat them - they don't beat themselves.

Mr. Serratore is one excellent coach. Once he gets WCHA-level talent up and down the roster, look out.

• Upvote 1

I got impressed with Bemidji today. They react to the play as one cohesive team as well as anyone. They keep numbers on the right side of the puck. They didn't give UMD much (except the last 30 seconds of regulation!). They make good decisions with the puck. (They didn't finish well today.)

I can see why they gave UNO fits. UNO makes a living off other team's mistakes, and turns them into goals. BSU rarely makes mistakes, rarely gives up odd man rushes, etc. They make you beat them - they don't beat themselves.

Mr. Serratore is one excellent coach. Once he gets WCHA-level talent up and down the roster, look out.

Good points! +1 for you!

• Upvote 1

Little energy in the arena for either game, and not much for any of the four teams. Thought with the game close Sandelin would have the Connely line on a lot, ;but they weren't. MDU played like they were resting for the regionals. Maybe that will work out. Reiter way off the angle on the tieing and winning goals, not sure what he was looking at?

Would guess the largely Sioux crowd will be helping BSU this afternoon

I have BSU season tickets, and often get frustrated with execution/skill at times. However, I often forget that BSU is playing with CHA recruits.