SiouxSports.com Forum

Hottest Sioux Guy

siouxchick111

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A woman is never going to want a guy that has no mouth showing. She would want to make sure he has a tounge so that he can......talk. :silly:

What are you talking about? Of course a woman would like that. That way she could babble on all day and he couldn't interupt her. He'd be forced to listen to her nonsensical rantings. :0

I don't think there is anything plain about the women in this thread. I would also prefer a woman that knows about hockey, and doesn't just pose for money. SFiP or anyone at least 18, send me a PM and I'll give you two links of some great Canadian hockey fans. :D

Nice links :p

I LOVE CANDIAN HOCKEY!!!...........fans :glare::p

But you see, every guy who has posted on this thread, actually understands hockey or at least goes to hockey games to watch hockey. Therefore they can not be jersey chasers. Hell, I go to womens hockey games to watch hockey. Jersey chasers go to games so they can melt in their seat when Zach Parise looks at them and maybe just maybe, he could wink at them and they would be in heaven until their 26th Bday.

Also I resent you saying I smell. I'm taking medicine for that and I'm very sensitive about it, thank you very much. :silly: