SiouxSports.com Forum

SCSU @ UND

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sprig.. is dataflix working better for you ?

Made some changes in the options, and I now have a steady 44 kpbs stream. Poor pic but not rebuffering anyway. Pinged my isp, and latency is very bad tonight. Problem is at this end. Not uncommen for this rural telco co.

sprig.. dataflix is really acting up now.. i regret coughing up 99.99 for this ???

Me too; won't make the same mistake next year. Fortunately my rural telco also has the cable tiv, and is adding the siouxsports network in the next couple weeks. Not going yet tonight though.

Thoughts at the 2/3 point. UND has looked like the better team tonight. As evidenced by the large shots differential in the 2nd period. Last night, in the half-game I saw, I thought the opposite.

Brandt is a very good goalie. Greene & Jones are great defensemen.

Go Sioux.

Of course, if the games were available in CA on TV, I wouldn't be shelling out cash for webcasts either. But for those of us who can't see it any other way, Dataflix is awesome.

I'm sure you could find a bar with the K-Band dish. Hey, it's CA, where else can you get a Miller Lite for eight dollars? ???

Of course, if the games were available in CA on TV, I wouldn't be shelling out cash for webcasts either. But for those of us who can't see it any other way, Dataflix is awesome.

You probably have a bit more up to speed broadband available also. The rural telco's that have added dsl have lots of problems keeping it running right.