SiouxSports.com Forum

SCSU

Smoggy

I'm getting video only again, no audio, and it didn't look like a shot. No idea how it made it into the goal. Brandt didn't look like a shot was coming, so I don't think he saw it either. May have bounced around out in front off a couple Sioux?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Massen will get his shot tomorrow, Porter was terrible tonite. He watched the guy skate around the net and score on the last goal. Not to mention the 4 penalties. Hopefully we can get about 6 or 7 past Coole tomorrow night. At least the goofers didn't win.

I'll tell you folks, we worked hard to lose this game. Yup, Schmidt may have reffed, but this time, it wasn't his calls that cost us the game.

We flat out sucked on the Power Play. We had over 30 shots but how we got them defeats me. It ALWAYS looked like we were trying to go "cute" on the goals. We just need to throw the puck at the net and stop wasting time!

Porter and Marvin looked horrible today but Canady and Fylling looked good. Murray looked good too.

So far, Coole has lived up to the hype. I hope we split, but I'm pretty sure good bye #1 ranking. Whew. I'd rather stay in the top 5 and not be #1 until the end of the season anyways.

We underestimated the Huskies and they bit us in the arse. Tomorrow is a do or die for us. If we get swept at home by the Huskies, I really think that we may not be true legitamite contenders because it isn't going to get any easier in Denver, or later on in the season.

Porter had no part in the loss really.

The boding started when Lundbohm couldn't get the handle on the open net goal and the end was when Brandt got the penalty. The unbelievability of Brandt's stupidity stunned the entire arena. We had all the momentum until that point.

The second goal was a fluke but they really worked hard. The entire first period showed that the Huskies came to play.

I blame the Herald. They sponsor the powerplay... ???

A more appropriate sponsor would be Bridgeman's Ice Cream because it's Ice Cold!

The puck movement isn't very crisp, and guys aren't moving a heck of a lot when they don't have the biscuit. I also noticed that the point men are playing their respective sides (righty on right point, etc.), which tends to lead to blocked shots because they have to pivot to shoot and can't one-time the puck. It also doesn't make for very crisp passing at the point.

Just my two cents...

A win (if they do) typical of SC this year. Until they meet a team that can score on the PP, their clutch and grab style will work great.

If we're talking about clutch and grab.... FWIW

SCSU 7 WCHA games played: 47 penalties/105 minutes

UND 3 WCHA games played: 27 penalties/54 minutes

Project the current Sioux totals: 63 penalties/126 minutes OVER SEVEN GAMES.

The Sioux are a great team, but they got bit in the ass by a "Cupcake" tonight :lol: .

Maybe Blais can get Isaac Reichsmuth to transfer, these "Bulldog rejects" are pretty good goalies. ??? .