SiouxSports.com Forum

any good pictures from last weekend?

margaritaville

If I choose center instead of stretch, it is very small and just in the center of the screen.

Best if you have graphic editing software to resize the pic to your screen resolution. If you don't know what it is, right click your desktop, and choose properties, then the settings tab.

Kirk's pic is 1280x960, a larger format than I started with when I resized to screen resolutions, so should be better quality. (Thanks Kirk)

If you don't have editing software, post your resolution and I'll get a link to a resized pic. If you do have editing software, use Kirk's suggestion to right click the pic, then "save target as", and save to whatever directory you choose for editing. The editing jpg should go in the \windows\web\wallpaper directory (win xp) or the \windows directory to be available in your desktop setting background tab.

Click on this picture, it should open in a new window. Then right click on the new bigger picture and set as wallpaper/background.

Thank you, that worked. I realize that I probably could set my computer up with better resolution and use Sprig's ideas, but I have never figured that stuff out. I just wanted the picture to be clear that we swept the Gophers. :)