SiouxSports.com Forum

INCH Love the Sioux

CoteauRinkRat

What do you expect? Most of what INCH produces is lifted from boards, garbage cans, newspapers, press releases and cheap tequila-induced hallucinations. Notably, they didn't follow up on Greene's email reply to the what was printed in the Hockey's Future interview. Then again, that might require some level of journalistic integrity, or at least some effort beyond cutting and pasting material. These losers get their panties in such a twist over interview comments, I think some of them post on POI. :D:glare:

What do you expect? Most of what INCH produces is lifted from boards, garbage cans, newspapers, press releases and cheap tequila-induced hallucinations. Notably, they didn't follow up on Greene's email reply to the what was printed in the Hockey's Future interview. Then again, that might require some level of journalistic integrity, or at least some effort beyond cutting and pasting material. These losers get their panties in such a twist over interview comments, I think some of them post on POI. :D:glare:

would you knock it off, people here at work are really going to start talking about me if I keep laughing out loud while my face is glued to a computer screen.

But Jessica Myers also had this to say:

"To Vanek, for his third period outburst Saturday. Whistled for high sticking at the end of a nearly three-minute shift, Vanek was sent to the box for two minutes, by himself, and ordered to feel shame. Instead, he had a full-blown conniption, slamming the door, throwing his helmet, stick and gloves, repeatedly yelling over the glass at referee Todd Anderson and even squirting a water bottle in the direction of the officials at one point. We understand that it was late in a close game, and the Gophers’ best player didn’t like the idea of an involuntary timeout with his team down by a goal, but another display like that is likely to earn a lot more than two minutes in penalties. Take it easy, big guy."

know any good places to watch the game tomorrow in the Phoenix area?

I should hook up with you sometime. I live in S. Phoenix right next to South Mtn. Last year some other Sioux fan in the Valley told me there was a sports bar in W. Mesa but I can't remember the name. I'll look through the phone book & let you know if I find anything...

I should hook up with you sometime. I live in S. Phoenix right next to South Mtn. Last year some other Sioux fan in the Valley told me there was a sports bar in W. Mesa but I can't remember the name. I'll look through the phone book & let you know if I find anything...

I went to Fox Sports grill last year in Scottsdale and they put the Sioux - gopher game on for me - I plan to do this tomorrow - but just wanted to see if you knew of any other places that maybe weren't so snottsdale :glare:

I went to Fox Sports grill last year in Scottsdale and they put the Sioux - gopher game on for me - I plan to do this tomorrow - but just wanted to see if you knew of any other places that maybe weren't so snottsdale :glare:

BINGO!! R-T O'Sullivan's II said they could turn on the game, but it might have to be on a smaller t.v. to appease the coll. football fans who get the bigger screens.

Address: 1010 W. Southern Ave., Mesa (N.E. corner of Alma School & Southern)

tel: 480-844-1290.

Anyone out there know what channel I should tell the waitress?