SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Notre Dame Tickets

MafiaMan

I'm looking for 5 or 6 tickets to the weekend series over Thanksgiving for the Notre Dame series. I'd definitely prefer lower level, but beggars can't be choosers. Time to make the once-a-year trip to Grand Forks. GO SIOUX!

Hey, MM. Is the ND-UND game sold out? If not, I'll check at the box office tonight and see what's available and text you.

Hey, MM. Is the ND-UND game sold out? If not, I'll check at the box office tonight and see what's available and text you.

Ticketmaster has plenty of tickets left for Friday, I didn't check Saturday. It is Thanksgiving weekend and the students are gone so there are tickets left in 1 lower section and all of the student upper deck sections plus a couple of more. Ticketmaster.com is now more interactive so you can pick your seats.

Ticketmaster has plenty of tickets left for Friday, I didn't check Saturday. It is Thanksgiving weekend and the students are gone so there are tickets left in 1 lower section and all of the student upper deck sections plus a couple of more. Ticketmaster.com is now more interactive so you can pick your seats.

FWIW, I went to the Ralph's box office before last night's game and got 5 for MM each night against Notre Dame, seats together in section 109.

I know many students will be enjoying Thanksgiving at home with the folks but if you are a Sioux fan who's driven or flown in to North Dakota for Thanksgiving , I hope you'll get the chance to come see the team play.

hey im a big notre dame fan and live in fargo so obviously travel isnt an issue but how much would i be looking at for ticket price? just a poor college student who really can care less about where my seat is.

Check Ticketmaster.com. They had quite a few tickets left.

• 2 weeks later...

hey im a big notre dame fan and live in fargo so obviously travel isnt an issue but how much would i be looking at for ticket price? just a poor college student who really can care less about where my seat is.

Since you are a student at "The real ND, the one with money, pride, athletic tradition, classy fans and school", plus the fact that you know "The way things are meant to be. God, Family, Football, Basketball, sport for unathletic white trash", I'd sell you my tickets for $25 each, then I'd buy tickets from some seat neighbors that are out of town and watch the "white trash" in our section eat you for lunch. What a douchbag you are to join this forum, throw a pity party about being a poor college student in order to get some cheap tickets, then resort to jumping in the game thread to throw insults at Sioux fans. Keep classing up the place. Oh, welcome to the board. rolleyes.gif

I'd suggest ticketmaster, top row, second level, corner, the seats in front of you may be empty this weekend, and you'll be able to keep your distance from white trash. And, we can keep our distance from you.