SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Survivor

RedFrog

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question regarding game rules. if you pick say Genoway in round one, can you pick Genoway in round two? Frattin looks like a sure thing lately.

If this is a rule, does it reset with the next game?

GO SIOUX !!!

You can only pick a player once per game...so no, you couldn't pick Genoway in round 2 if you picked him in round 1. Yes, once a winner is determined in a game, a new game will commence, and everyone will reset with all players available again. The first game hasn't finished yet, so the rest of us mortals have to wait. :)

I have a question regarding game rules. if you pick say Genoway in round one, can you pick Genoway in round two? Frattin looks like a sure thing lately.

If this is a rule, does it reset with the next game?

GO SIOUX !!!

You can only use a player once in each game. That's why it gets tougher as you go along, the most logical players get used in the first 3 or 4 rounds and you end up using lower probability players as you go along. When the next game starts you can start over using players.

You can only use a player once in each game. That's why it gets tougher as you go along, the most logical players get used in the first 3 or 4 rounds and you end up using lower probability players as you go along. When the next game starts you can start over using players.

So if I am following along corretly, Ameican Soldier** is picking players that he has already picked, Not?

So if I am following along corretly, Ameican Soldier** is picking players that he has already picked, Not?

ah yes, good catch, somehow I missed that rule! then lemme think a little more about it and I will input those into this post.....

Friday: Trupp

Saturday: Kristo

im a little hesitant on these...i WANT to pick a defenseman in there somewhere, as I havent yet, but there are so few goals scored by them, obviously, it just doesnt feel like a safe pick with any of them.

again, good luck dagies!

You are correct. I wasn't paying attention to the picks since I was eliminated the first round (like normal for me).

When everyone was choosing Fratttin and Gregoire in the Alaska tournament, I was thinking I should save them for a later round, Turned out I waited too long. Kristo is way overdue, but sophmore slumps happen. Wish I could watch tonight. but I doubt Dickinson will have it on. Maybe a net link. keeping my fingers crossed..

GO Sioux!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Well, I think Kristo is due a freakin goal by now, and with Forbort being a D-Man, his chances of scoring are lower, so I guess I am hoping this game ends tonight with Kristo scoring a goal. Of course, on the bigger picture, I could care less who it is as long as we beat the crap outta Maine tonight, after last night's egg.

Either way, good luck dagies. its gettin to be a real good game! both of us didnt expect to make it this far, and now that we are, we cant get a winner! crazy! good luck!

I vote that we start a new game if there is no winner this week. The two players left would continue the current game, while still be able to participate in the new one. :)

in a sense, that will work. the only thing I question is, if we were to do this, you dagies and myself be able to make 2 selections, one for each SS game, i.e. would we be able to start over our picks, like I could pick trupp and frattin for the start of the 2nd SS game but still be held to the rules of the first game....does that make any sense? I may be just blabbing lol.

in a sense, that will work. the only thing I question is, if we were to do this, you dagies and myself be able to make 2 selections, one for each SS game, i.e. would we be able to start over our picks, like I could pick trupp and frattin for the start of the 2nd SS game but still be held to the rules of the first game....does that make any sense? I may be just blabbing lol.

Yes, I will start a new game Sunday, regardless of the outcome, Friday night, if there is a winner on Friday night.

And...yes, you both would be able to participate in the new game as well as continue with this game. Your picks would not have to be the same in each game.

I'm still in even if they take away our prize for winning. I just have to figure out who I've selected previously.

Here we go Dagies, here we go. [clap,clap].........Here we go Dagies, here we go. [clap, clap]..........Dagies, Dagies he's our man.....if he can't do it no one can. :D