SiouxSports.com Forum

Pheasants?

luapsided

I Live in Grand Forks and already know you have to go out west to find pheasants. I really haven't gone on any major pheasant hunts and rumor has it that they slowly are moving to the east. Anyways, I am wondering just how far one has to go to get into some good hunting. It doesn't have to be amazing, but just how far west till you see a few good numbers these days? Valley city? I've heard just to the south of valley city/Jamestown is ok but that was just from one person. I'm looking for any help I can get. Thanks in advance!

I Live in Grand Forks and already know you have to go out west to find pheasants. I really haven't gone on any major pheasant hunts and rumor has it that they slowly are moving to the east. Anyways, I am wondering just how far one has to go to get into some good hunting. It doesn't have to be amazing, but just how far west till you see a few good numbers these days? Valley city? I've heard just to the south of valley city/Jamestown is ok but that was just from one person. I'm looking for any help I can get. Thanks in advance!

The Alice to Lisbon area has a lot of public hunting and Water Fowl Production Areas land.

check your pm's

& never share info like this on public forums - the area will get over run by Goopher Fans

Yeah what Fetch said, I can direct you if you need a hand there is land out there that birds will be on but they also get some traffic as well.