SiouxSports.com Forum

My North Dakota Wallpapers

Big A HG

Probably not adding this to my list of Sioux wallpapers but it is amazing to know that there are fans out there who care so much about being accurate in their work!

Keep doing everything that you are doing!

Well this one is pretty much designed to have a 2 week shelf life, lol. But thanks. I will try :)

Well this one is pretty much designed to have a 2 week shelf life, lol. But thanks. I will try :)

Well this particular one should probably only have a one day half life since half the teams would be out today and half more out tomorrow (yeah i know that's not how half-lives work but it is a tournament). I still appreciate the effort that you and all of the other members of SS.com put in to supporting the Sioux!

Well this particular one should probably only have a one day half life since half the teams would be out today and half more out tomorrow (yeah i know that's not how half-lives work but it is a tournament). I still appreciate the effort that you and all of the other members of SS.com put in to supporting the Sioux!

True, but tomorrow and Sunday when I update it again it's half-life will increase by a week and half til the next update :D

updated bracket wallpaper

Standard 4:3

Widescreen

Extra Widescreen

***if anyone notices errors please let me know

Well, I've been following some of these college hockey websites.......and........I don't see BC or Yale in your final four......so I can only assume.....that it must be wrong I mean how could it possibly be that the great Yale isntnthere? .........huh

Well, I've been following some of these college hockey websites.......and........I don't see BC or Yale in your final four......so I can only assume.....that it must be wrong I mean how could it possibly be that the great Yale isntnthere? .........huh

hockey overload combined with extreme euphoria have apparently made me delusional :D