• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lapoint I believe

Thanks a bunch.

That "white out" is weak sauce. Go to target and buy a 3 pack of plain white t'shirts for $12 and split it with your buddies. Not hard.... There should be two colors in the stands tonight, white and a light peppering of maroon....

Thanks a bunch.

That "white out" is weak sauce. Go to target and buy a 3 pack of plain white t'shirts for $12 and split it with your buddies. Not hard.... There should be two colors in the stands tonight, white and a light peppering of maroon....

I know that the Ralph went out and purchased towels, but they should have purchased t-shirts. Stick a nice sponsor on the back.

I can watch the woog or sweeny broadcast but the woog is so biased they beleive the penalty should've been a 5:00 for hit to the head.

For the past couple years Woog has been very impartial (which was a change from the years before). But this year he's been noticably pro-Gopher. Tonight, he's taking it to the extreme.