SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Night vs. Duluth

siouxforeverbaby

You know I was thinking the same thing, whether or not to. I was plannning on doing a "highlight" video of the game which would have included that and some of the other festivities in the game. To me anyway the interview didn't seem too bad. I know he's idolized in St. Louis and wouldn't want to put anything up to take away from that. Maybe I'll review it when I'm doing the editing. What do you think, I think it's alright to put up.

Hammer - what about putting TJ's interview up on youtube? Good idea or bad idea? If you don't want to, that is ok..it was just funny and some people may have missed it.

You know I was thinking the same thing, whether or not to. I was plannning on doing a "highlight" video of the game which would have included that and some of the other festivities in the game. To me anyway the interview didn't seem too bad. I know he's idolized in St. Louis and wouldn't want to put anything up to take away from that. Maybe I'll review it when I'm doing the editing. What do you think, I think it's alright to put up.

Um, it's YouTube... I think you'll be ok...

Hammer - what about putting TJ's interview up on youtube? Good idea or bad idea? If you don't want to, that is ok..it was just funny and some people may have missed it.

Not a lot of content there... They did mention Fabian's little brother who now plays in the NAHL for the Bismarck Bobcats. He is a Airforce Recruit according to the Bobcats website however.

• Upvote 1

Not a lot of content there... They did mention Fabian's little brother who now plays in the NAHL for the Bismarck Bobcats. He is a Airforce Recruit according to the Bobcats website however.

Yeah, the point being it was an interview with one of the most popular Sioux of recent memory, content wasn't the focus. I've watched Fabian's brother Jason play all year. He's has a ton talent, just needs to step up into a leadership role a bit better.

Yeah, the point being it was an interview with one of the most popular Sioux of recent memory, content wasn't the focus. I've watched Fabian's brother Jason play all year. He's has a ton talent, just needs to step up into a leadership role a bit better.

I have caught a few Bobcat games. It says on the website he is almost 21 which seems old in this day and age for a college hockey recruit. I agree that he definitely has potential, especially if he puts on a few pounds of muscle.

ps GOALLLL!!!!!

• Upvote 1