SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NSU

SiouxMD

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck tonight in the 2nd half, texas on the move right now. :lol:

SiouxMD are you sticking around for Texas-Texas Tech updates?

It's 5:15AM...I'm supposed to get up in 45 minutes for my shift. I will hang around and listen to the post-game show for awhile.

Its going to be an Army Strong Coffee Day.

I didn't like the way we tried to control the clock on last drive. They had three timeouts. We needed a first down or to kill more time. Three runs up the gut doesn't take much time off. Wouldn't have minded running outside to waste few more seconds. Or even high percentage pass. NSu had over minute left and in college with first down rule that could've been enough. Especially with how there O was getting those ten yard gains on last drive.

But we won and it all worked out! And loved the field goal pooch kick call! Perfection right there.

Tech answers, 24-17 Texas

Watching from Marquette, Mi wearing my souvenir Texas Tech shirt from Lubbock. Had a great time down there and always liked your team, but the great treatment we received from your fan base has made me a fan for life. Stay within striking distance of Texas - I'd love to see you beat them again.