SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NSU

SiouxMD

I lost all internet for awhile...still don't have audio...bad weather must be messin' with the dish. We are experiencing a rare summer thunderstorm in the desert. It's going to be a muddy day...

Audio is back!

GO SIOUX

During the UNI game a few years ago I remember you stated that you would have shot off your rifle (after Dressler took it to the house) but it may have started WWIII. Any chance you can fire off a few rounds after a Sioux victory tonight?

BTW.........I truly appreciate your service and dedication to our freedom!!!!!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the UNI game a few years ago I remember you stated that you would have shot off your rifle (after Dressler took it to the house) but it may have started WWIII. Any chance you can fire off a few rounds after a Sioux victory tonight?

I love it.

I carry a M9...pistol. And no...I can't fire off celebratory rounds.