SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Nickname

IdaSioux

I hate liberals.

Same here. Hate 'em with a passion. They are becoming more destructive than any other group has in history, and that has nothing to do with the Fighting Sioux nickname.

Somehow they always think they know how to run everyone else's lives better than the actual people do.

Ban me if you like, I'll just re-register on the new site once SiouxSports gets tossed in the coffin with the nickname and logo.

Same here. Hate 'em with a passion. They are becoming more destructive than any other group has in history, and that has nothing to do with the Fighting Sioux nickname.

Somehow they always think they know how to run everyone else's lives better than the actual people do.

Ban me if you like, I'll just re-register on the new site once SiouxSports gets tossed in the coffin with the nickname and logo.

Dude, this is way beyond Liberal vs. Conservative. Your comments might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'm a die hard Sioux fan and a die hard Liberal. This has nothing to do with Liberals vs. Conservatives. If you need to complain about how much you hate Liberals then find another place. I'm pretty sure Fox News has a forum.

Dude, this is way beyond Liberal vs. Conservative. Your comments might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'm a die hard Sioux fan and a die hard Liberal. This has nothing to do with Liberals vs. Conservatives. If you need to complain about how much you hate Liberals then find another place. I'm pretty sure Fox News has a forum.

I already said that my decision doesn't even include the Sioux nickname. Thanks to our teacher's unions these days, you don't even know how to read.

Ignorant. So it couldn't have possible been about $$$ and conference affiliation?

nope. it was all about politics. Of course, $$ and conference played a minor role. I have a hard time believing politics wasn't heavily involved here as politics is involved in EVERYTHING these days. I don't think it's being ignorant. However, I also think there's a reason we don't discuss political beliefs on this board and we should cease all talk of it right now.

In the sense that it is about one organization telling the people "we know what is right for you", it is kind of a liberal position. Liberals want big government and oversight. The NCAA is exactly the same. That said, I don't think the nickname is a black and white issue as evidenced by the overwhelming bipartisan support for the nickname from both sides of the political spectrum.