SiouxSports.com Forum

Ryan Hill

ChadR

Fienhage has to play this year. Unless the coaches jest don't see it. He will be a regular. Otherwise he will be out of here and i dont blame him

The coaches see it. They openly praised Fienhage on several occasions, whether he played that night or otherwise (IIRC).

And I agree with the overheated one in AZSioux (114 deg F... criminitly!) that it is indeed good to have someone like Hill on the team.

But I think Fienhage has the inside track on regular play.

Is Ryan Hill intended to bring what Aaron Walski brought?

Both are guys who came in relatively old (21-ish).

Both are guys who took longer to figure the game out.

Both are guys that understand that it make take time to make an impact.

Both are guys who seem to be based on stability and maturity and calming influence.

Personally everything I read about Hill is that he is no fun to play against and has played some decent defensive hockey in Juniors

so I won't rule out that he is a possible diamon in the rough and will challenge for playing time.

Personally everything I read about Hill is that he is no fun to play against and has played some decent defensive hockey in Juniors

so I won't rule out that he is a possible diamon in the rough and will challenge for playing time.

i agree with the playing time but for down the road like next season and beyond or obviosly injuries sometimes gives people chances but think we will see a solid 6 out there nightly barring injuries. go sioux